Thursday, January 20, 2011

A new blogger

Hi Everyone
This is my first post to this new blog that I am just learning how to navigate so please be patient with me.

I have started this blog for several reasons, mainly to showcase some of the cards that I love to make and maybe, in the future, show you how to make them yourself. I do not consider myself a good teacher, but I promise that I will do my best to keep things simple and fun.

If you don't mind I may also share a few funny stories about my "babies" along the way. These two Yorkies, Molly and Daisey, bring so much fun and laughter to our lives that we can't help ourselves but to gush over them.

Hopefully publishing this blog will help to keep me out of trouble but I cannot guarantee that. LOL

I welcome all questions and suggestions
Email: designingkeepsakes@comcast.net

1 comment:

All comments read and appreciated.