Sunday, February 6, 2011

A simple Easter Card


Today's card is a very simple one, but I like it. The rabbit stamp is an Inkadinkado Stamp that a very dear friend of mine gave me. The sentiment stamp is from AMuse. I use this sentiment stamp often, but I just love it. I'm sorry I cannot tell you where I got the designer paper. I have had it for yeas. With making so many cards for OWH I am finally getting to use some of my papers that I had not used in a while. You know how you can't keep sending people cards with the same paper and stamps all the time. So this is great for me to use these papers that I love again. My regret with this card is that I did not black emboss the "Somebunny Loves You" stamp. I think it would have really popped had I done that. Thank you for checking out my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments read and appreciated.