Friday, February 25, 2011

Stamps R Us Challenge


Hi Everyone,
This is my second posting of the day. I am so happy that I am not hurting that I'm spending my whole afternoon in my craft room. Today is the first time I am taking part in a Stamps R Us Challenge. YEA! I'm branching out. We had to make a card with a "For The Girls" theme. I used a DiGi stamp by the artist Sherry Hickey and colored her with Copic Markers. I matted that to Taken with Teal CS by SU and matted it to a designer paper that I found in my stash. A second matting to more Taken with Teal and my card base is SU's Whisper White. I made Taken with Teal circles using a small dauber and placed a heart shaped brad in the center of the circles. The "love you" sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes by SU. Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job with your first challenge card with SRU! Actually, it was my first card for SRU as well, so we rock :) I love the teal colors and those shiny heart brads! Very cool card for the girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love that little image and the little hearts are perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun card she's perfect for our Stamps R Us Girls challenge, glad to see you are branching out! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Stamps R Us!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.