Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Hedgehog Birthday


Good Morning,

Today's card is a happy birthday card for a little girl. The card base is SU's Crumb Cake. The background paper is Pink Passion, also from SU, and was run through the crimper. The image is a retired SU set called Hedgehog Happiness. I stamped it with Memento Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I mounted it onto graduating scallop and classic circle Nestabilities. The scallop circle and the strip along the bottom are from Basic Gray. I added a three piece flower that I got at a stamping show about 4 years ago. I used a SU pink brad to bring it all together and adhered the flower with Glossy Accents. This card is going to our deployed heroes to send home and I sure hope some little girl will like receiving it. I appreciate you taking time to stop by today. Hope your day is a good one. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. As much as I use my paper crimper, it never occured to me to use it as a background panel! WOW! This looks awesome!! Lovin' that cute image and how you colored it, and the strip of dp is a perfect accent! I LOVE that flower!! I agree Donna, someone is going to love receiving this in the mail!!
    Have a great Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. I like how you layered it. Wish I had purchased the crimper when I had it in my hand, too late now, been downsized.

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.