Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stars & Stamps Mid Week Throwdown


Hi Everyone,
I'm very late posting today. Sorry. Today's challenge over at OWH Stars & Stamps was to make a card for kids. I made my card first thing this morning, but then I had to leave the house and seemed to be running everywhere all day and I just got back home to post. I used this adorable little digital image from Sweet & Sassy titled Bethany Sends Her Love. I colored it with Copics and mounted it on a piece of Pacific Point card stock from SU and punched some hearts along the bottom. The sentiment is also from SU and I punched it out and matted it with a Creative Memories punch set. The ballooned designer paper is from Basic Grey and that is mounted on both blue and yellow card stock from SU. The card base is SU's Crumb Cake.
While running errands today I got some more ideas for kids cards so my plan, if nothing goes wrong, is to make some more kids cards tonight and, if I do, I'll post them tomorrow. Thank you for taking time out of your day to stop by. I really appreciate it.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love bunnies and this is super cute and perfect for the challenge!

    I almost made a bunny card too ! Small world and great to see you!!

    Can you believe we may have SNOW --Again!! BLECK!!

    Hoping for SPRING to arrive very soon!!!
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is adorable and I love the heart border at the bottom! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bunny is too cute!!!!

    Christy
    http://christybladehandmade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats adorable!
    Super cute! Love the colors!

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, this card is just too cute Donna! I love all the hearts and balloons........things that just delight children! It's such a great way for a child to hear from their parents, getting a card like this in the mail! Adorable!
    We had thunderstorms and hail last night that covered the ground white, and this morning the ground is covered with S.N.O.W! This is spring?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card. I really like the paper piercing on the heart.

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.