Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sweet Spring


Good Morning Everyone,

Well it does not look like spring today but we are getting closer. It is a gloomy, rainy day. The only good thing about days like this is that I can get to spend most of the day in my craft room. YAY! Today's card is wishful thinking on my part. Because we feed the birds all winter we do have them in our yard now hovering around the feeders, but they have not yet gone to their nesting houses are no flowers yet which would complete the look of spring. So at this time of year when I want to see flowers along with the birds I have to make a card. Today's image is from Sweet & Sassy . I fell in love with this set the minute I saw it. I stamped it on Whisper White card stock and colored it with Copics. I mounted it on Basic Black card stock and used an EK Success corner punch on two corners. I mounted all this onto Pretty In Pink card stock and added some pink pearls to finish it off. All of the card stock is frm SU. I hope you like it. It just makes me feel good to look at it knowing that soon (I hope) I will be able to look in the yard and see this scene in real life.

Thank you for spending time here today. I appreciate it. See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. You colored this image beautifully and I love the corner elements! Those pink pearls are the perfect compliment to this great spring card! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.