Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Two-Fer Day


My first posting today is card a CAS card that I made yesterday. Yesterday was one of those days where every time I went into my craft room something would drag me out of it. I guess I do have to do other things in life other than hide out in my craft room, darn!! Needless to say I did not accomplish much of anything but I did manage to get through this card because I was able to put it together in just a few minutes. The card base is Chocolate Chip by SU and the designer paper is one I've had for years. The adorable image is from the Past Time Stamp Company and I stamped it in Chocolate Chip onto Crumb Cake card stock also from SU. I have colored this image in before, but today I just thought it looked good in it's monotone state. I mounted that onto another piece of Chocolate Chip. The sentiment is from SU and cut out with the Word Window punch, mounted onto the Modern Label punch, both from SU. My final touch was to add three little brads from SU. The brads and the Modern Label Punch are both in SU's Bashful Blue color. Thank you for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute kitty image, and I love how he's looking up at the butterfly! Great colors and I love the C&S look of this one! I didn't feel an ounce of creativity all day......blech!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.