Tuesday, April 5, 2011

C4CC19 - Happy Birthday Korin

First off I'd like to wish Korin over at Sweet N Sassy Stamps a very Happy Brithday today. The theme for this week's challenge over at Crazy for Cocoa is "birthday". Sweet N Sassy was nice enough to offer a free digi stamp today that will go in their store tomorrow. It was the perfect image for this week's challenge so I took advantage of it. I colored the image using some of the newest Copic colors: Raspberry, Begonia and Pale Moss. I cut the image out using an Oval Nestability and sponged it while it was still in the die. I mounted that on to a Scalloped Oval Nestability. I had a nice suprpise today, I found another box of older papers that I forgot all about. The designer papers are from Lasting Impressions and I used a eyelet scallop border punch from SU along the top and bottom pieces. I split the sentiment between the top and bottom layers of dp. I added a couple of flower gems and mounted the card onto my Razzlleberry card stock from SU. As my last touch I added Korin's name to the gift box.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you, snagging that freebie and making a card so quickly.......and it's CUTE!!! I LOVE that you put Korin's name on the box for her birthday! That's such a fun idea and she'll love it!! I really like the colors you used too. You're amazing how quickly you can put a card together! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.