Friday, April 15, 2011

Quick and Simple


Good Morning Everyone,
Just a quick, simple card today. The background stamp is from Inkadinkado stamped in SU's Certainly Celery. The Sentiment is from Hero Arts and the card stock is all from Stampin Up. I ran the Lavender Lace card stock through the Big Shot with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder. I have many folders, but I seem to keep going back to that one. It must be my favorite.
The gems were in my stash. Hope you have a good day today. I am hoping to spend some time outside in the yard if the weather holds up.
Catch up with you again tomorrow. Thank you for taking a peek here today.

2 comments:

  1. That's a real pretty background stamp and one I don't think I ever noticed before. It's such a pretty backdrop for the sentiment! I love the colors too - great card!
    Enjoy your outdoor time today, and don't worry about me if I don't post regularly. I'm kind of in a mojo-less lull lately, and when that happens I step away for a while.
    Have a super weekend too, and this Sunday it's Talladega! Woot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used on this card! And the background stamp is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.