Monday, April 25, 2011

S&S Sketch Challenge #66






Hi All,
I'm back again with my entry into this weeks Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps Sketch Challenge. I started with SU's Wild Wasabi card stock and I ran it through the Big Shot with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder. I used scraps of Rich Razzleberry and Basic Black card stock to make my strips. I just got in a new Sizzix Ric Rac die set, so I decided to try that out using Eva Collection papers from Basic Grey. The sentiment is from Hero Arts, punched out and shadowed with the Curly Label punch from SU. A little flower was my finishing touch.

5 comments:

  1. You always match colors and papers so well on your cards! Some combos I'd never think to pair with one another but you do them all with such ease! I really like the colors and design on this card, and it truly is a happy hello for the recipient :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Donna. I just love the colors you selected!
    Hugs,
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty! Love that Sizzix ric rac die....thinking that might be a MUST HAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Donna! Love that ric rac! Thanks for playing along in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ric rac! Your color combo is fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.