Sunday, May 8, 2011

S & S Sketch Challenge #68





Hi Everyone,




I hope you all had a great Mother's Day. Mine was fabulous. I finally just managed to find a minute to come into my craft room to make a few cards. Sunday is Sketch Challenge day over at Stars & Stamps. For today's card I began with SU's Basic Grey card stock and ran it through the Big Shot with the Cuttlebug's Swiss Dot ef. I do that a lot don't I? My image and sentiment are both from DeeDee's Digis. I was very sorry to hear that they will be closing their doors on May 14th. They are having a very big sale so you might want to take a peek at their images and pick up a few for yourself before they are all gone. I colored the image with Copics. My little strip is from Basic Grey and the heart is punched out with a Creative Memories Heart punch. The "Love You" sentiment is from SU's Fancy Flexible Phrases. This was a nice easy challenge, which I needed tonight. Thank you OWH. That might be it for me tonight. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for taking a minute to stop by and see me.

7 comments:

  1. Your card is just adorable!! That elephant image is too cute, and I love all the dots and little heart! I'm glad you had a great Mother's day and also found a little time to make cards :) Sounds like your day was perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card, love the sentiment and elephant, really like this. :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Donna! Love the little elephant. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card - I love the elephant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute sentiment and elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the elephant and your use of grey. I always have a hard time using grey and keeping my cards looking as cheerful as this one. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the grey background. It themes well with the elephant!
    Andy

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.