Thursday, June 9, 2011

With Love




Hi All,
Today's post is of a card that simply states one's love for another. The papers used are SU's Very Vanilla and Basic Black and my own hand made Alcohol Ink paper. The Silhouette image is from Stichy Bear Digital Stamps. I just discovered this fabulous Digital Image Site yesterday and I am very glad I did. You will be seeing a lot more of their images on my upcoming cards. I cut the image out and matted it using the Beaded Oval and Classic Oval Nestabilities. I sponged a little bit of SU's Crumb Cake on while it was still in the die. I also ran my alcohol ink paper through the Big Shot using the "With Love" Cuttlebug Embossing Border. Ticket corner and corner rounder punches were also used. I am quite happy with the way it turned out and I can only hope that the recipient feels the same way.
It is suppose to be another real hot one today, but then it should cool down over the weekend. Lets hope they are right.
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Donna, simply stunning, :) Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, your card is so beautiful!! It's one to be framed. I just love reading how you made it and the results are fantastic. I love cameos. A treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I LOVE this silhouette image! I downloaded it too, but haven't printed it out yet! I just love what you've done with it! This card is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.