Thursday, July 28, 2011

Crazy For Cocoa Challenge C4C8



Hi All,



Today's post is for the Crazy for Cocoa Challenge over at Sweet N Sassy Stamps. I needed an Any Hero card to go in my next box to Operation Write Home so I thought this little Patriotic Cocoa digital image was just ideal. I colored him with Copics and cut him out with the Star Nestabilities. Our challenge today was to use paper piercing on our card, so I pierced all the way around the star and also added some piercing between my brads. I ran the Kraft card base through the Big Shot using the Swiss Dot embossing folder. I added some red, white and blue ZigZag that I made with my new Zig Zag punch I received this week. I thought a simple "Thank You" was a great sentiment so I used the Stampin Up Fancy Flexable Phrases. That's it for me today, but I'll be back tomorrow with another posting. Have a great night.



2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Donna, and I just love those zig-zag strips that formed a border! I know there's a hero out there that's going to smile when he/she receives this cute Cocoa card! Thanks for playing along with the Crazy4Cocoa challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, beautiful card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.