Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Keep You Chin Up


Good Tuesday Morning,
I wanted to make a card for someone that received some bad news yesterday. I immediately thought of this paper that is part of a 6 x 6 pack of Webster Pages Collection Triple Pack (Spring Market, Yacht Club & Country Estate). I just love that series of papers. I utilized a beautiful piece of their paper and all I did was stamp my sentiment and add a few flowers. Then I matted it on brown card stock and then on to the Very Vanilla card base. It didn't take me long to make this card, but there is a lot of love put into it and I am very happy with the outcome. Webster Pages helped to make my card pretty and I am hoping the recipient draws a calm, soothing, loving feeling from this card.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Donna and your sentiment just fits nicely. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just beautiful Donna, and I'm sure the recipient will find comfort when she receives it! I love those pretty purple flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.