Thursday, August 25, 2011

Close to Cocoa Challenge C4C12





Hi Everyone,

Happy Thursday. Today I thought I'd try to squeeze in another challenge card. More than two challenges in one week is a big deal for me. I really wish I could do more challenges, but it just doesn't work out that way. I think the problem is that I'm just getting older and slower. Anyway I picked Sunny Suqirrel as my image today. It is one of the wonderful images from the SNSS stamp line. I colored it with Copics and cut him out with Nestabilities. I used two different papers from an older Stampin Up 6 x 6 pack that I've had for quite some time now. Our challenge was to use stripes on our card so I think this qualifies. I also thought the flowered paper went along well with the image. The sentiment is from Simply Stamped. This card will go into my next OWH box which should be going out next week. So far today is beautiful but we are expecting thunder showers this afternoon and of course, hurricane Irene on Sunday. So for now I am enjoying the sunshine. I hope you all have sunshine where ever you are. See you tomorrow. I know you are all busy and I appreciate everyone single one of you who takes a minute to stop by my blog.






5 comments:

  1. Just SOOOO CUTE! Love the design and paper you used, Donna, and that image is very cute. Really like your sponging around it too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love animals and squirrels are so darn cute, fantastic card. Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this over on the connection and it's so cute, I had to come take another look :) I just love that image and the DP you paired it with! I like how you did the sentiment right on the image panel too! Thanks for playing along with the C4C12 challenge!
    Stay safe in this massive hurricane! We may just pack up and head to IN if things keep progressing as they are! It's frightening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! I'm so thankful to hear that the Hurricane seems to be slowing down and that it's becoming a smaller storm!!

    Thank goodness! We still have another day to go, but the forecast certainly has improved and although I'm sure we'll still have some nasty weather, it does sound less extreme!

    Hopeful??

    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this is so cute! I love this image!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.