Monday, August 8, 2011

From The Heart



Good Morning,
For today's card I used a Silhouette Digi Image from Sticky Bear Stamps that I just love. This card was very easy for me because the minute I saw this Silhouette I could picture this card in my mind, which, believe me, doesn't happen that often. I just printed the image and cut it out using a Zig Zag blade on the cutter, matted it and then stamped the sentiment from a SU set titled Holidays & Wishes. Mounted it all on a piece of designer paper from the Old World Textured Pack from DCWV. Added a heart brad and I was done. I am hoping the recipient of this card truly knows how much the sender cares for him or her. I made it with a male sender in mind, but I don't think it came out too feminine looking so, maybe, it could be used for either gender. Thanks for spending a minute here with me today and I'll be back tomorrow. Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is just fantastic!!! LOVE IT. I don't think it's too feminine looking at all and would great for a guy to send. Just gorgeous.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This silhouette image is so pretty and so perfect for this card, whether it's for a guy or a girl! It's great and someone will be thrilled to receive it!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.