Sunday, August 21, 2011

S & S Sketch Challenge #83



Hello Everyone,
My post for today is for the Sketch Challenge over at the S & S Blog for Operation Write Home. My papers and card stock are all from Stampin Up. I cut the required 2" circle from Very Vanilla Card Stock and then used a couple of store bought glittered flowers that I sprayed clear laquer on and then covered with clear embossing powder to be sure the glitter would not come off.
The sentiment is also from SU and I punched it out with a heart punch and then ran it through the crimper. I enjoyed this challenge and will definitely do some more cards using this sketch. I think it makes for a very nice card. Thank you for stopping by today. Hopefully I'll have another card for you tomorrow. Enjoy your evening.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, Donna! Love those shiny little flowers around the heart and fab DP.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Donna! I love how the DP has a certain flow about it, and all the glitter in the center looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Donna! Good idea on how to secure the glitter. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.