Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So Unlike Me


Today's post is a card I made that took me way out of my comfort zone. The image is a terrific digital image from Tiffany Doodles. I say it took me out of my comfort zone because of the way I just flicked the olive green copic marker away from and around the image. I don't even know how I thought to do that, but once I started it I began realize that it looked strange and yet I was starting to like the outcome. So here it my strange card, I guess you will have to think of it what you will. Maybe this means I'm getting strange (or should I say stranger) in my older years. I just hope some hero's loved one will be happy to receive a card with military tags that say "Love You" on them no matter how the rest of the card looks. Have a great day. Hope to see you again tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Donna, I love how this turned out! I think it looks really neat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is FANTASTIC!!! Love how you did those Copic markers - and not strange at all. A very striking and fabulous card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow woman, you're onto something!!! This looks like a fabulous, graceful fern and I LOVE it!! Seriously, this is awesome and I can't stop staring at it! Nice job, and I love how you added the tags for sentiments! Just go with what your Copics want to do and you'll never go wrong! It's lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.