Thursday, September 29, 2011

Two Challenges Again- WOW




Good Thursday Morning to all of you. I have managed to complete two challenges this morning. Stars and Stamps Christmas Card Challenge and Crazy for Cocoa and Friends Challenge.

For the Crazy for Cocoa challenge I chose to go with a Bethany digital image. I just think this one is so cute for a hero to send home. Carol challenged us to use die cuts or punches. I guess I covered that seeing as how I used two different Nestabilities and also a SU scallop punch. For that scallop punched piece I used a 1 inch piece of dp and then punched on both sides, punching the second side just slightly off center for the first side.


For my Christmas card I wish I could say I designed this one but I did not. The praise needs to go to my friend, Lucy, who actually made this card last year. I love the papers and the sentiment so much that I was hoping one of our heros would love it also. Thank You Lucy. It is totally a SU card: Ribbon, papers and sentiment.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I like both of your card Donna! The Christmas card is simple elegance :) Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write HOme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great! Love the design you used on that first card - and what a cute image. This will be great for OWH!
    The second card is beautiful! Like this design also!
    Two wonderful cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna your cards are so pretty, I really love the Christmas one but there all beautiful.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Bethany and that's one of my favorite images for OWH cards! Super job on the coloring and I love the texture. The Christmas card is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Any Hero Christmas card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl! 2 cards in one day!! I just love the card you created with Bethany - and your choice of dp looks great on the die cuts! The Christmas card is so elegant and gorgeous! I love the colors and especially the fonts on the sentiment! Nice job my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.