Sunday, October 16, 2011

S & S Sketch #91



Good Sunday Morning, It is a beautiful day right now, however, they say it is going to turn cloudy this afternoon. For today's post I have a card for the Stars and Stamps Challenge. This was an easy one and probably the last Christmas card I can get in before I ship out my box to Dixie tomorrow. I just used an embossing folder from SU on both the card base and the red strip. I don't think you can see it very good but I added little gold dots to the centers of the embossed flowers. The sentiment is from SU also. Please come back tomorrow as I will have a special posting regarding a fundraiser and some special pricing on digital images that will benefit Operation Write Home. Your should not miss that. Enjoy today. See you tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Fab card, Donna! Love the embossing and your gold accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Donna! Gorgeous embossing and the gold dots on the embossed flowers is wonderful! I just shipped off my box of Christmas cards to OWH on Friday, and now must get started on Christmas cards for family and friends. I'm getting lots of inspiration from you for elegant, but simple designs. Since I still have about 50 cards I need to do, simple is becoming more and more preferable. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just great Donna! I love the petals embossing folder you used, and those touches of gold make this one so special!
    I packed up my cards last night for OWH and they'll be going out tomorrow too! We're on the same wave length eh :)
    Now to get started on the grandkids Halloween stuff, and then my own Christmas cards!
    Take care and enjoy the rest of your Sunday! (Go Tony!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed the little gold dots right away! Great card, I like all the embossing. Poor Dixie, I'm mailing tomorrow too... Then I hope to finally get my own Halloween cards squared away and then it's right back to OWH for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gold dots do really pop! I bet they are super gorgous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Donna....love how you used the embossing folder in the middle! Fabulous card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your embossing on the red with your gold dots. -- Great cards as usual. I enjoy visiting your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute Christmas card, Donna! I love the little gold dots on the embossing. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.