Thursday, October 13, 2011

Twas the night before Christmas - - -



And all through the house, not a creature was stirring NOT EVEN A MOUSE! For my card today I used a House Mouse Design titled by the Chimney With Care. Isn't it just precious? I colored the image with Copics and I just edged the focal paper with a gold pen and added some stars, that I found in my stash draw, along the side. The designer paper is from K and Company and I matted that onto an old piece of gold paper that was in that same stash draw. The Real Red card stock is from SU. This one will go in my box going to OWH that I plan on shipping out this weekend. The deadline for Holiday cards is October 31st. Thanks for taking a minute out of you busy day to stop by. I really appreciate it and I'll see you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Precious, precious, precious!!! LOVE those little stars you added on this. Very cute image and a super card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I'm giddy over those meeces snuggled into their santa hats!!! This is the cutest image evah!! I love the gold edging you added, it really adds a touch of class to your cards! Nice job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, you know I love the House Mousies and I have to have this stamp! You have shown it off so well, Donna. I love the subtle paper and the shimmer of the gold edges. Perfect coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum.
    You have a lovely blog! Gonna enjoy looking back and to follow forward :)

    xx/MulleSnuttan

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.