Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sending Hugs and Kisses



Today's post is one of a card that I hated to have to make. My daughter asked me to make a card for one of the dogs that she dog sits for. They found cancer in one of his front legs and they had to remove the leg right up to his shoulder. So ,Chester, this one is for you (and your Dad). Both the stamp and the sentiment are from the Gina K Designs set titled Under The Weather. I know Chester will do fine because these amazing fur babies adapt wonderfully. In a few days when Chester is up and walking around without any more help I hope this card will bring a smile to his Dad's face. Thanks for stopping by today, and if you could, please keep Chester in your thoughts tonight. Be back tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Donna, and I hope the little guy does okay! Thanks so much for your comment and kind words for me too! Cancer manages to reach out and touch everyone and everything, it seems. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Donna! Your coloring looks fantastic....your blending is amazing! This sweet card will definitely bring comfort to Chester's dad. Saying prayers that the little guy mends quickly and is back to his spry self in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Donna...Chester will be in my thoughts! How sad for him but like you said, they bounce back so quick sometimes.
    Precious card - love the little ice pack. So cute.
    I bet it'll bring a smile to Chester's face and his owner.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, that's such an adorable pup taking good wishes to Chester and his dad! I'm going to hold positive thoughts and say a few prayers for Chester's quick recovery. Animals do adapt so quickly, especially when well loved, as I'm sure he is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Donna, I love it! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.