Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Simple Christmas Card





Hello to all of you out there in blog land. Hope you are all having a good day. It is drizzling here, kind of warm but a bit damp. Anyway I tried to CASE a beautiful CAS card from Harriet over at Allycat Cards but I mine did not look any where near as classy at Harriet's, so I had to change it up a bit. I'll have to keep trying though because I love her card. You should all go take a peak. So I started with a stock white card base and then I added a smaller piece that I embossed with my Swiss Dot embossing folder and edged with my gold Krylon pen. Then I colored a stamp from SU's Bells & Boughs with my Copics and edged that piece also. I stamped my sentiment, which is also from SU, in black ink. Now that I think about it, I should have maybe used red ink, but it's too late now. I am giving this card to my fabulous friend and hairdresser this afternoon. Anyone that can do something with my head of lousy hair deserves a hand made card. LOL I hope she likes it. I think that will do it for me for today. See you all tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. I think your card is just beautiful, Donna! I love the CAS style and gold edging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is GORGEOUS!!! Love that image and the use of the gold pen (again)! That's one thing that's on my list next time I get to the big city! LOL!
    Love your card. Oh, and I checked out Harriet's blog and it's wonderful - just became a follower!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna your card is gorgeous - your coloring is outstanding. I have been practicing my coloring with Copics but it hasn't been coming out as beautifully as your coloring!!
    Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments on my blog - I so appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know which I love most -- the card or t fur-babies! :-D The card is spectacular. You do CAS so beautifully. I know I've told you that before but it just overwhelms me every time I see one of your elegant designs. Magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely simple card for Christmas but so striking.Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.