Thursday, January 26, 2012
The Liebster Award ~ ~ Passing It on ~ ~
Today I was one of the lucky recipients of the Liebster Award that I received from Jen over at The Sparkle Within.
If you haven't been to Jen's blog yet, I'm shocked, but do yourself a favor and go there now to see all of her showcased talents.
Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers. Please stop by and visit them.
The Rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!
So we are suppose to pick five bloggers to receive this award, which is a very hard thing for me to do because there are SO many of my wonderful blogger friends I would love to give this to, but here it goes:
Lynn ( http://creativecraftsbylynn.blogspot.com/)
Sue ( http://www.suestamping.com/)
Connie ( http://mygrammysattic.blogspot.com/)
Harriet ( http://allycatcards.blogspot.com/)
All of these ladies (and many more of you) inspire me every single day and for that I sent you a Big Thank You and this award. I hope you enjoy it.