Sunday, January 1, 2012

Outlawz CAS Challenge


Happy New Year to all. Last year had some ups and downs, so let's hope this year is all "ups". We have to keep a positive mind, right? The Outlawz CAS challenge today is to make a card with a new bright start using white card stock and no designer paper. I colored this new stamp from Gina K Designs, that I was lucky enough to receive as a Christmas gift, with my Copics then cut out the image and matted it with Nestabilities. I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder on my card base and added a small piece of SU's Elegant Eggplant paper punched out with a SU punch and a two-toned bow. CAS for sure, just the type of card I love to do. Have a great day and thank you for stopping by. I hope to be back later. I'm in a crafting mood today so I'm hoping to get a lot accomplished.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! LOVE those gorgeous flowers and the entire design. So pretty.
    Hope you have a wonderful new year Donna!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Donna! Love the embossing and the purple/white combo you chose. Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Donna - this is GORGEOUS! I LOVE how you colored those beautiful lavender flowers and I just love eggplant!! Beautifully done!
    I didn't create anything today as we were visiting with dear friends who live in TN and came to PA for the holidays! Maybe tomorrow I'll make a card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Donna! Your coloring on those beautiful flowers is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.