Monday, February 13, 2012

ISSC02

Well here it is Monday evening and I'm just getting to post this challenge for I Spy Sketches.  I was hoping to get this done over the weekend but that didn't happen.  Anyway I'm getting ready to send out a box of cards to Operation Write Home and I wanted another Any Hero card, so this is what I came up with for this challenge.  I used all SU papers and the Stars Nestabilities as well as the Pennnts Nestabilities My little hand made buttons are all popped up with dimensions.  The sentiment is from the Hero Art set by A Muse. I don't think it is visible but I embossed the blue card stock with a Sizzix striped  folder.


This sketch did not come easy to me.  I guess I'm kind of a square, circle or oval type girl, but I did the best I could.  I can only hope some hero likes it.    That will do it for me tonight.  I wish you all a great night and I'll see you soon.  Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. The buttons you made are adorable! What a charming touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course some hero is going to love this one! It's masculine, it's nautical, it's got stars, the colors are patriotic - what's not to like? I LOVE it, right down to those hand-made buttons of yours! NJ!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a tough sketch, but, you did wonderfully!!! Perfect for Operation Write Home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! LOVE those little hand made buttons! The entire design is just so wonderful and will be great for an Any Hero card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna your card is lovely. I am sure the recipient will treasure it. Love the colour combinations and cute buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the patriotic flare to your card! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, of course a Hero is going to love this great card. We hung a star like this in our window when my Hubby was overseas years ago to let people know you had someone in the military serving their county. Wonderful card.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful! I found you in the looking for followers discussion over at the outlawz. I hope you can come visit me too @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this as a "hero card"!! Fabulous use of this week's iSpy sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you did with this sketch, absolutely fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.