Saturday, February 11, 2012

VCMPChallenge #11 Rainforest

Well here is my card for the Rainforest Challenge. You have to forgive me, I seem to be posting out of order here.    I used a paper from the Basic Grey Picadilly pack and I just dotted small circles using a small dauber with Garden Green ink by SU.  I used a MS punch and then added the cut outs from the punch in the center of my circles.  The sentiment is a favorite of mine that is by Stampabilities.



I think I'm caught up with all the challenges. Thank you so much for stopping by.  I'm off to do more commenting myself.  I don't want to miss anyone.  You never can tell, I might be back but for now, Good Night.  

9 comments:

  1. Love your smilie face, so cute and adorable. thanks for visiting my blog and leaving love comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just given up now trying to keep up with all your wonderful posts today! This is another great card - as is the previous one! You have been super duper busy today and I've loved every one of them.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute sentiment - perfect for OWH cards - this card will bring lots of smiles

    BarbHousner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sentiment and super fun card! Who wouldn't smile when they open a card like this? Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! That smiley is the best! Love how you put it all together- it works so well, scattered images without looking like a "sneeze" card. Thanks for sharing all of these, Donna! Great inspiration! Thanks for stopping by my blog and being so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! citrusy and cute sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! So jealous that you have the time to do so many challenges! One day I'll be there too! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Green and yellow is the perfect combo of colors. The sentiment is the best and new to me. Thanks for playing! I have been working at it, but will not finish every single challenge by tonight. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just soooo cute! I love your circles with the hearts and the smiley face!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.