Monday, April 2, 2012

ODBD - April Challenge

Back again with a card for the April challenge for ODBD for Operation Write Home, information found here.


They challenged us to make a card with an animal on it and the other night OWH's fearless leader, Sandy,  read a little from a hero asking why we did not send more "brown" cards so I tried to combine the two in this one card.  I have used all the shades of brown that I have and a stamp from Inkadinkado.  The sentiment is from SU and the embossing folder is from Sizzix.  For a final touch I added a few silver gems from Colorbok.  Well back to my craft table for now.  See you later on, I hope.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Donna! Sorry I haven't been around and commenting - I had a hip replacement surgery on the 19th of March and I am just now getting back into the swing of things! Hugs, Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, and the color brown works perfectly with this sweet image! I'm glad I checked in with you, because I didn't even realize that the ODBD challenge was posted! Derrrrr.......I need sleep me thinks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wood grain looking background is just right for this pretty image! An outstanding card for any male. Lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that embossing folder. It is perfect for the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna,

    Great card! Your brads are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.