Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just A Simple Card

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone.  I just made up a quick CAS card to post today.

My card base and the flower were both embossed with the SU Square Lattice folder. A SU 5 petal punch and a MS leaf punch make up the flower.  I added this lovely  pearl brad that I received from Pizzazz APlenty to finish it off.   My pink and yellow elements are punched out squares of papers with rounded corners on two sides (made with my Chomper) and then ran them through the crimper.  That has to do it for me today.  Another day on the run.  See you tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Donna, this is sensational! I love the color combination you used and the punched flower! I have that punch and think I've only used it one time - now you've inspired me! Beautiful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS with soft pastels, lovely. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the CAS cards more often these days, and this one is so pretty with those soft colors! I love the decorative edge and the flower makes a wonderful accent! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty CAS card! I love the pretty colors and the way you have the scalloped edge with the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, Donna, The black border really sets off the white space.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous little creation! I agree with Sue, the little big of black gives it a zing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna, your card is lovely and the colours are fab!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.