Monday, July 23, 2012

A Yorkie Thank You

I hope you will all indulge me for a minute today. I just wanted to post this card this morning because it just made me so happy while I was making it.

I made this card for my wonderful boss and her sweet daughter who gave Molly & Daisey these adorable red,white and blue bows for their hair.  The groomer found that they would not stay in their hair so I decided to put them on their collars.  Daisey (the one on the right) hates the camera so after a dozen tries, this was the best picture I could get for this card.  Thank you for allowing me my happy moment this morning.  I hope to be back again soon with my entry for the OWH Sunday Sketch Challenge.  See you then.

8 comments:

  1. O.M.G Donna , Molly and Daisey look adorable with their bows and how nice to make a sweet thank you card with their photo's well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, pecious girls all glamed up. So very sweet.
    What a great idea for a thank you card. Your pups are precious.......loved seeing your card.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Donna!
    They'll love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness!!!! Molly and Daisey are too adorable. They're so precious and I just wish I could reach out and give them a big hug!!! Too cute! Love the card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are really a couple of cuties! Ozzy says I should send them a 'sniff'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Donna, this is the most precious card! I love how Daisey is always so camera shy and turns away, or puts her head down to avoid being photographed!! LOL Too cute, and too dog-goned adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at those sweethearts! A real "Awwww" moment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking awesome. Sweet yorkie baby my favourite breed of the Dog category. Thanks to post her image at here.

    Texas Yorkie Puppies for Sale

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.