Saturday, November 10, 2012

CFC78 - So Torn

My card today is for the CAS-ual Friday Challenge which is So Torn.  Tear something on your card, card stock, designer paper, felt, whatever you can tear.
Here is what I came up with.
My mojo has taken a little vacation so my brain is working on a few less batteries.  LOL  Anyway I finally picked up this Hero Arts/Operation Write Home stamp set yesterday.  I love every stamp in the set so I don't know what took me so long to purchase it, but I have it now so you'll probably see a lot of these stamps used over and over again for a while.  Let me just apologize for that now.   I used a Sizzix Striped embossing folder and a Cuttlebug Heart folder.  The hearts are from a MS heart border  punch.    It was easy and in CAS but it seem to have taken me forever to make it.  If anyone has been in touch with my brain or the mojo part of it, can you send it back home soon please.  I really miss it.  Anyway have a great Saturday, do something fun.  It is suppose to be nice here in southeastern Ma.  both today and tomorrow.  Maybe in the 70's tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty with those wonderful colors, and I love your torn panel taking the diagonal route. Those itty bitty hearts at the bottom of the page are the perfect touch!
    I think my mojo picked up your mojo and they went on vacation together to the islands?! I haven't felt creative since hurricane Sandy blew on through here, so our get-up-and-go's must have got-up and gone poof!! LOL
    This card on the other hand has a lot of mojo going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sentiment. So so fun! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! So pretty and that sentiment is adorable. Love the paper tearing too!

    I think your mojo is just fine - one thing for sure though....it didn't take a vacation to Texas! I'm starting to feel like mine will never return!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment! And I love how you created the two panels with the torn paper. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.