Sunday, December 2, 2012

ATCAS #2

WOW My second post of the day and it's still morning.  This is my entry for the Addicted To CAS #2 challenge .  This week's challenge is being hosted by Marie and she picked "Bauble" as our codeword.  How fun!  Here is my entry


I decided to dig into my stashed items and pulled out a couple of old SU stencils.  I used SU's Bashful Blue and some Color Box Gold ink to stencil in this image.  The Sentiment is also from a SU set titled Snow Swirled.  I added a little gold cord bow, cut the image panel out with my wavy cutter and matted it onto a piece of Bashful Blue card stock and I was done.  I haven't stenciled in years, but I'm kind of happy with the outcome.  I think I might have to play with some more stencils in the near future.  Thank you so much for stopping by today.  It's always nice to see all of you.     

14 comments:

  1. Great card!
    I don't think I've ever stenciled/ except maybe on a wall.
    One time.
    A long time ago..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never realized SU! sold stencils, but this looks great! I love that your ornament has "shine" to it which seems to be reflecting light, and those wavy edges always look so pretty when you do them! You're on a roll this morning early birdie :) NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stenciling and a beautiful card! Love this CAS design and the sentiment font (I love using that one too)! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna, so lovely of you to join us at Addicted to CAS and with such a beautiful card ! Am so glad you were inspired to take part and wow what a beauty ! The stencil is simply gorgeous and the gold offsets the blue beautifully. I too have a coup[of " babies " in fact I named my blog after the little terrors lol. Do hope to see you again at Addicted to CAS and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stencilling is fabulous. Love the soft blue and gold combination. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue for the bauble. Perfect! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty bauble. Love the blue with gold. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, this is stunning. I love the stencils - I haven't done that in years and use to love it. Your card is gorgeous! My eye is a lot better - just waters a bit. LOL! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this CAS card Donna. The ornament is so pretty. The pale blue color is so pretty too.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a very pretty bauble. Thanks for joining the challenge fun at ATCAS this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Donna. Love the ornament in blue and gold. SO very elegant. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully CAS. Perfect color blue and image. Sweet and soft. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card...love your color choice! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.