Sunday, December 9, 2012

Let It Snow HMFMC #134

Hi  I'm back with a second card for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge "Let It Snow".  Last week I entered a card for this challenge, but then I received a shipment with some new adorable HM stamps so I decided to make a second card.
This House Mouse image is titled  Night Light and it just melted my heart when I saw it.
I colored the image with Copics and attempted to make a winter's night sky by sponging three different SU inks.  Sponging and I don't get along but I do keep trying.     Practice, Practice, Practice, right?     The little sentiment was made using two different retired SU stamps from the Fancy Flexible Phrases set.  Well I'm off to bathe my "babies" and then hopefully back to the drawing board this afternoon.  See you again soon.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Donna! Wonderful scene with the darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melts my heart too! Your shading on this is fantastic -you brought this image to life so wonderfully. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, how could those precious little faces NOT melt your heart. Cute stamp, love the shading and coloring. Thanks for joining the fun for our House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Donna, this is gorgeous! LOVE your sponging on here - and think it's done to perfection! It really looks like light shining! So pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work on that sky, Donna! This is one of hte sweetest Christmas images ever and you did such great coloring on it. Incredible glow on the candles and behind hte little house. I simply adore everything about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, this is so pretty, in love with the night scene and the image is adorable and precious. Fabulous festive card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, this is SO adorable with those snoozing meeces :) I love the snowflakes in the night sky, and the candle glow is fabulous! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally gorgeous scene and love the night sky with the snowflakes, thank you so much for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's the cutest image!
    Sky looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not one but a second! Fantastic! They look so snug. Your coloring is just gorgeous for this image, and the sky is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how this is shaded and colored. WOW!!! A beautiful HM Creation!! A super fab take on the "Let It Snow" challenge. Thanks so much for playing with us at House-Mouse & Friends MC. Good Luck and please join us again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Donna this card deffo has the awwww factor..lovely cute image great nite sky..perfect.

    Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends Mon. chall this time.


    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh WOWSER Donna...such a pretty card-very eye catching! Love that sky! Thanks for being such a loyal player of HMFMC! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love what you've done with this image and the design too, it's my favourite Christmas stamp.thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Mousey Hugs
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.