Wednesday, December 5, 2012

MWT- Love and Hugs

Hello - It is Wednesday which means Mid Week Throw Down over at Stars & Stamps.
I went with a super CAS card that I thought would be good for any gender to receive.  I used SU's Chocolate Chip card stock and light blue parchment paper. I embossed the parchment paper with the CB heart folder.   My heart punch, die, ribbon and sentiment are all from SU.  I wish you all a fabulous afternoon and evening.  I always love to see company at my Blogland door so thank you for stopping by.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, thanks for visiting my blog! There are 2 house mouse project books, with CDs...I got mine from Joanna Sheen. Love your CAS card..very elegant and you're quite right, suitable for any gender, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CAS and super wonderful! This is so pretty and love the look of the parchment paper!
    Hope you're having a great day!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always create the greatest non-gendered cards! I love that wavy edge you add to your cards too -it gives such great texture to your designs! Nice job on this one (again!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you did the ribbon on this card. Also how the scalloped heart pulls in the wavy edges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet donna! love the simple design and the beautiful embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna -- love the simple design. I often forget -- how beautiful simple can be. Thanks for your inspiration.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone will love this sweet card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeously understated, Donna. What a perfect card for a man -- either giving or getting. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful inspiration Donna, I love the CAS look of your card!

    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, either way, someone is going to "LOVE" getting this card.

    Hugs
    Sue
    Your comments on Keeya are too funny, she should be so lucky to have a fairy Godmother like you!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.