Monday, May 20, 2013

HM&FMC #145

Good Monday morning blogger friends.  Here I am guest designing again for House Mouse & Friends.     Yay for me!   Our theme this week is Flower Power or Flour Power.  I went with Flower Power.  This is a fun challenge and it would be great if you joined us.    We'd love to see what you come up with.

This stamp, titled, Sunny Side Up, just jumped out at me for this challenge.  I colored it with Copics and fussy cut it.  Wow, I went all out for this one as I usually do very little in the way of cutting.    I punched out  a fence with a MS punch from Very Vanilla paper that I had stamped with SU's "Weathered" stamp.   The flower is glued at the bottom and popped up at the top. IRL it looks like it is really growing from behind the fence.     I just love this plaid paper but I have no idea where I got it.  It was a 12 x 12 sheet.  I matted it onto a piece of Garden Green paper.  The sentiment is by SU and I cut it out with a SB Ribbon Tag set.  While it was still in the die I did a little sponging.  I used both Certainly Celery and Wild Wasabi ribbons and added a couple of silver dots.  My finishing touch was to add a few little mice feet.  That will do it for me for today.  Thanks a bunch for stopping by for a little visit.  See you soon.

18 comments:

  1. Sensational!!! So glad you're guest designing again!
    LOVE this with all the cute details! Those little mice feet are so adorable too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Donna! Love the colors and sweet image! The little tracks are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna, a gorgeous card, I love those check papers - scrumptious!! Such a sweet gorgeously coloured image and the sentiment panel is stunning!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the little feet leading up the the beautiful image a great card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a dreamy little card! I love this little guy taking a snooze in that giant sunflower - it's just too cute! I love how you added the fence border on the bottom too! Congrats on your GDT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo sweet! I wish I could relax like that sweet mouse. Love the way you did the ribbon and the layout on this perfectly showcases that image. Well done! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna, Fantastic take on the flower challenge. Love that stamp, and what you did with it behind the fence, oh so clever!! And the mice feet is such a fun touch. So good to have you with us......

    Hugs
    Sue

    PS, our girl has turned a corner and is acting like she knows the difference between right and wrong and cares that we don't like the wrong!!
    She turned a year old on Mother's Day, and seems to improve with each day. Big kisses back to you, she was always good at that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I have been absent, Donna. This is quite adorable and the sunflower growing over the fence is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for you, being with us as a GDT, Donna !
    I love your take on the HM&FMC, wonderful details and pretty papers- and a sweet image of course. Love the sentiment.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these colors are so relaxing. That big ole flower looks so comfortable. I don't blame that sweet little mouse for tracking up your beautiful DP and climbing up for a rest. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! I can see the little meece sneak up for a little nappy-poo on this big ole sunflower! Super cute! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! This is gorgeous..such pretty papers and who could fail to adore the little mouse! Beautiful, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super job coloring and cutting that beautiful flower. Love the ribbon and those cute mice feet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Donna, I love your card. I love the footprints up to the sunflower and the paper is perfect as it leaves the image the highlight (just my thinking LOL) love the sentiment and the fence. Hummmm , can you tell I love your card. Hugs, Cathy K (sistermouse)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card!
    I'd love to nap on a huge flower!
    Lovely papers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Donna, how I adore this card.. would never have thought of fussy cutting a house mouse stamp that is dedication :D and of course love the setting too!! great share, thanks for popping over too and saying hi! Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on the GDT spot. This is such a gorgous card and the HM image is fabulous and cut out so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just LOVE this card! Hard to pick a favorite part, but the footprints do it for me!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.