Sunday, February 2, 2014

ODBD February Challenge

Being as how this is the first Sunday of the month, that means that ODBD   is sponsoring it's monthly challenge over at OWH.  This month they have requested cards with "Brown" on them.  Here is my entry.
I went with a totally CAS card for this one.  I used SU! Sage Shadow ( I'm pretty sure it's discontinued now) and Chocolate Chip.  I embossed the brown panel with a striped folder and added three silver Jolee dots.  The sentiment is by CC Rubber Stamp Company and I cut the sentiment out with SB dies.  I rounded one corner and I was done.  I know my Hubby likes plain and simple cards himself, so I'm hoping most other guys do also.  I wish you all a great day and an exciting game tonight if you watch it.  Thanks so much for popping in today.  I'm hoping to get back with this week's Sketch Challenge later on.

6 comments:

  1. This is a great guy card, so simple in design, and yet perfect for what most men would likely prefer. I love the sage shadow and still have a bit of it left myself - it's long been retired, but it works so well with brown! Congrats on being the featured card maker for the OWH sketch challenge today! Woot! In a few minutes I'll be CASE-ing your great masculine card :) Have a super Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all guys love CAS cards - and I love this one too! Great for any and all guys!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous CAS card Donna, I love the Sage and Brown combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just terrific, Donna! I'm taking inspiration from both you and Lynn since I have about a dozen birthday cards to make and I need them to be CAS. I love the great design of this one and may have to CASE it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, perfect guy card, colors and simple design.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, Wonderful! Super job doing a CAS card and love your choice of colors.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.