Monday, February 9, 2015

A Valentine for Hubby

I was wide awake this morning at 4AM so I decided to sneak into my craft room and whip up a Valentine card for Hubby before he got up and came into the room to see what I was doing.  I was just finishing it up when he came in.  Whew! that was a close call, he almost saw it.

This precious image is by Stamp Fairy and I colored it with Copics.  The sentiment is by SU! 2007 an Oldie but a Goodie, I think anyway.  I used SU!'s Sky Blue card stock and embossed it with a Darice folder and the designer paper is also by SU! long time retired.  With all of my family Valentine's Day cards this year I decided to go with non-traditional colors just for a change.  I'm hoping Hubby gets a kick out of this cute couple.  That will do it for me today.  I would like to thank you for taking the time to visit.  It's another snow day here in New England and they say it will continue until the wee hours of tomorrow.  Enjoy your day.  

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a cute couple. Love the colors you chose. I think I am just about done with mine too, but need to wrap 25 Hershey bars for my daughters first grade class for friday, I always do something for their holiday parties, such fun. We are getting socked again too. So much snow, no place to put it, parking lots are a disaster. Stay in and stay warm.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Donna, this is such a sweet card for the hubs! I love how you colored those cute bears and the colors are so cute! If the hubs caught you, you could always make another one though, right? :) Stay warm in all that snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, he's going to LOVE this!!! I really like the non traditional colors and the image is absolutely adorable plus! VERY cute!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna!! I'm sure your hubby will love it!! How cute!!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Donna, such a cute image and lovely colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgous card Donna and that is such a sweet image xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwww...how sweet is this valentine! There you are in your cute, blue bows. :-) I really like the non-traditonal colors. I'm betting hubby will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet image Donna am sure you hubs will love it..so sorry to see all your snow..be safe

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh this card is just darling Donna! I love those little bears, the embossing is perfect and I love that paper. Your hubby will feel the love with this one! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute...I'm sure your hubby will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! Your hubby will love it! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling image and that sentiment is precious too. A very, very cute Valentine (or any time) card. Hope your Valentine's was fun. I am counting today as my Valentines day because we get to find out if my daughter Crystal is having a girl or boy at her reveal party - should be fun! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.