Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Raggedy Sisters

Hi, I'm here today to share a card I made with one of Deedee Anderson's newer sets titled "Raggedy Sisters".  I was an only child and only grand child, now I'm just the "old" one of the family.  LOL
I just adored this set and if I had a sister this would be a card I would make for her.

I decided to use the pre-colored version on this image just to save some time, but it also comes in a line version so you could do your own coloring.  I used a piece of paper I made a while back with alcohol inks.  The sentiment is also from this same set, but I'm thinking I might make some cards to send off to Cards For Hospitalized Kids using a more generic sentiment at a later date.  I also added a tiny red stick to dot the "i" in sister and a couple of white hearts from the SU Owl set.  Well I do hope you have a great day today and I would like to say thank you for paying me a visit.  

8 comments:

  1. A lovely card Donna, such a sweet image and pretty background.
    I hope you are keeping well.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving these raggedy girls. Haven't downloaded this image yet, but I'm going to. They look splendid with the wonderful swirly background too! Don't ya just love the precolored digis? TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute!! I'll be your long-lost sister if you want one! LOL The image looks so precious and I love the background you made too - those colors are just dazzling! Wait until you see the card I'm posting on Friday - it mirrors yours in a couple ways - with a similar colored background and a tiny white heart! We're on the same wave length this week my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!! Your background showcases your Raggedy Sisters perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your alcohol ink backgrounds! I have to try this! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Raggedy card! My Mom made Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy dolls for each f our kids, some still have theirs. Had to laugh, our daughter is an only child, and on facebook a few months ago someone mentioned it was siblings day, so she sent a private message to her "sister" Keeya!! Have a good day, Donna.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very cute card Donna and I love your background,Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! I have always loved the look of these dolls and your card is precious. This would be sure to convey a lot of love to a friend. Sweet! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.