Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Aged Birthday Card-LOL

I hope you all had a wonderful July 4th.  It was a nice quiet day and had dinner with some wonderful friends.  Who could ask for more?  We have another dear friend that will be celebrating a birthday in a few days and he is an antique car and truck lover so I thought this was quite appropriate.

I used a pre-colored image by Doodle Pantry and also one of their sentiments which is just perfect for the recipient of this card.  He has a wonderful sense of humor and will get a big kick out of it.  The paper is retired from SU! and the image was cut out with a SB rectangle die and then I made a frame from the same set.  The paper is SU!'s Garden Green.  The Happy Birthday is a digi from Deedee Anderson, which unfortunately closed now.  I pierced the upper right corner of the image panel and even though the two panels are separate I also did the same in the bottom left of the lower panel. I wish you all a great week ahead and thank you so much for stopping by.  


9 comments:

  1. Donna, this is PERFECT for a gentleman's birthday card! I love the argyle background and especially the colors! I wish you a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect card for your friend. Love the colors and the sentiment! Keep your cool this week, sounds like it's going to be a hot one.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aged to perfection and a card filled with Perfection for this gentleman. I LOVE it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Donna, a super image and great papers - a brilliant masculine design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Donna! It is perfect for a masculine birthday, your friend will just love that truck image. I love that truck image. lol I love the "age to perfection" sentiment. This is a winner for sure Donna! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! I love your choice of background papers, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that! Great sentiment to go with that old truck!! Great masculine card!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnificent card, Donna! Perfect sentiments and a delightfully masculine card. I'm loving your dp choice. Great piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo pretty! I may have to get this image for my Grandson's birthday card! Beautiful!!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.