Friday, March 4, 2011

CAS Masculine Card


Today's card is a very CAS masculine card that I made up to go in my next box of cards that is heading off to OWH.

My card base is SU's Baic Grey and I just stamped it using the Sanded background stamp from SU in Basic Grey. It's hard to see, but I embossed three lines down the left hand side of the card with my Score Buddy and then made a line of dots with a CuttleBug embossing border. I just stamped the wolf image (twice of course) from the In Wilderness set from SU. I also used the Hello stamp from Hero Arts and mounted all three pieces onto white card stock and again onto black card stock. On the "Hello" block I ran the piece of white card stock through the Big Shot using the CuttleBug Herringbone folder before I stamped it. My mission today is to stay in my craft room and made more cards. We'll see if that really happens. LOL. Thank you for stoppng by today.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great masculine card, and I love the added scoring and embossing accents! The images are great and there's going to be some lucky guy who will really enjoy receiving this! Good luck with your stamping today!
    Have a super weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.