Friday, March 11, 2011

House Mouse Card


The card I made today has one of my favorite images on it. This image is titled Relaxing Ride by House Mouse Designs. I colored it with both Copics and colored pencils. The sentiment is from
Gina K Designs Seeds of Kindness set. I mounted both pieces on to Basic Black card stock and then mounted them on to a piece of designer paper. It is all mounted on to Whisper White card stock. I am trying to find the time and patience to practice more with my Copic markers, all in good time I guess. thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. This is just too sweet! I LOVE HM images, and this one is adorable! I really like that sentiment too!
    Happy weekend hugs to you!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card with a wonderful image. Thank you for sharing it with us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
    Hugs from Dorte (GDT Mars)

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.