Monday, March 28, 2011

Is It Anyone's Brithday?

We have a cute little girl here all ready to celebrate with you. She has brought you a cupcake with a candle all ready for you to blow out. This little girl is a digital image from All That Scraps that I colored with my Copics. I cut her out with a Circle Nestability matted her onto a Scallop Circle Nestability using Basic Grey paper. The sentiment is from SU's Teen Tiny Wishes stamped on Whisper White card stock and is also matted with Basic Grey designer paper then punched out with SU's Scalloped Oval punch. The background designer paper is from SU. A couple of pink gems help to finish this one off. Have a nice day, see you tomorrow. I'm off to do my Copic coloring homework for today. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. She's really CUTE!! It's not my birthday today (thank goodness) LOL! I've celebrated enough of them already, so let someone else take over from now on :)
    You're doing Copic homework? Good for you! Are you taking lessons online or just practicing? You're doing great from what I see :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.