Tuesday, March 1, 2011

STV Sketch Spotlight15



Today' s card was for Stamp TV's Sketch Spotlight 15. I used Gina K Pure Luxury Brown Card Stock. I then mounted , on to my card base, SU's Certainly Celery CS and then a layer of SU's retired DSP. My strip was made by using an EK Success border punch and then placing a piece of DSP over the middle of it so that just the last row of pierced out scallops showed. I colored the sugar bowl with Copics. My sentiments were stamped with Memento's Tuxedo Black Ink onto Whisper White CS. I used SU's DSP for the mats under the picture,the sentiment squares and the strip. The same paper was also punched out with a SU Photo Corner punch to frame the sentiment pieces. This card was quite different for me, but, I some strange way, it ended up OK in my eyes.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you put this one together! The punched corners really add some great interest and balance to those little squares, and I love how you did the punched border! That sugar bowl is really CUTE too! NJ on this one!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.