Monday, May 23, 2011

Easy Peasy


Good Rainy Morning All,
More rain again today, but, hopefully, tomorrow we might see the sun for a little bit. I guess a good way to look at it is that mother Nature is watering our gardens for us.
Well I'm almost ashamed to show you this card because it was so easy. This takes CAS to a whole new level. I made the background paper using gold, silver and pearl Alcohol Inks and then I stamped this beautiful image from Impression Obeseeion with Stazon, added a little "Hello" stamp, clipped the corners and mounted it on a Basic Black card base and, poof, I was done. It don't think it took me five minutes, but I love this stamp so much that I am very pleased with the card. I'm hoping our heroes don't care how long it took us to make our cards. Well with this rain today I may be able to get some more cards made this afternoon, so I might be back later on. Have a great day. Hope the sun is shining somewhere.

3 comments:

  1. It matters very little how much time or effort you put into making a card! It's how much the recipient enjoys opening it and reading the words from a loved one who's serving from afar. I think this card is GORGEOUS!! I love the image! IO makes some of the prettiest stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning in it's simplicity. Elegant.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I don't care how much or little time it took -- it's Incredible! I'd be in love with that stamp, too. Is it an old one or one that's new enough I could track it down and get one? I think it wants to live at my house, along with the other Impression Obsession stamps in the stash! :-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.