Monday, June 30, 2014

HMFMC #173 Anything Goes

Happy Monday Morning - I'm here today with a card for House Mouse & Friends Challenge found here.
Our fabulous team mate Lorraine picked our theme as Anything Goes which makes it very easy to come up with a card for this one.  No pressures at all.  Here is my card.
I've had this stamp titled "Bunny Bath" for a while but I haven't been doing much coloring of late so I could not wait to get started coloring this one up.  It is colored with Copics and I made a line/dotted backdrop for it. It is cut out with SB dies as you can see. The paper is from a long time retired SU paper pack.  My sentiment is from Gina K Designs and the corner treatments were made with a punch by SU.  The flowers were punched out a little punch that has no name on it.  A couple of pearl drops in the center of the flowers and I called it a day.
Won't you stop by and join in on the fun over at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. We'd love to see your cards or projects.
Our Sponsor for this Challenge is:

Marianne Design

Marianne Design

mariannedesign.nl

Marianne Design develops high quality craft products with much care, all to enable you to make beautiful cards, scrapbooks and other craft projects.

Thanks for taking a peek here today.  Hope to see you again soon.



18 comments:

  1. Sweet card Donna and thanks for all the lovely comments you have left me !! Been a pleasure working with you, the time just flies by.....

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring, Donna! This is such a cute Hopper stamp! I could do with a good soak, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Donna. Super little hopper stamp and great layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Donna :-) love this little hopper, so cute and the colours and whole design of this is lovely :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you look any more relaxed than this little guy? Such a cutie isn't he. Beautiful colouring too :oD Thanks for all your lovely comments and encouragement Donna. It's much appreciated. I've had such a lovely time on the GDT these past few weeks. Feels weird not knowing what the next challenge will be... Oh the excitement! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card Donna, I love your adorable, beautifully coloured, Happy Hopper image and great design.
    I'm sorry I have not visited lately, I've been rather poorly.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness! This is TOO CUTE! Love that design you used but the little mouse is more than precious! Cute, cute, CUTE card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're going to have to take me step-by-step into explaining how you got the image on that fantastic background! I just love that look! This is one of my favorite HM images, and I just feel the need to sigh when I see this :) I think Mr Hopper needs some ice cubes in that tub today! LOL Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - I love that bg you made! It makes this stamp really stand out and look different. Love the image - it is one of my all time fav HM images too. Fun card and thanks for that really lovely comment on my cards from this weekend! Hugz - lots of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna, this is so gorgeous....that background couldn't be any more perfect, it came out beautiful! I'm so glad you are coloring again....I love seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. adoring how you have done the background of the image looks amazing and a super card
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Donna, I love the little Happy Hopper in his tube.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet image, Donna, and I love the line and dot background for it. The photo corners really work with your card design and the background paper is wonderful. Now that I see it, you've reminded me that I have some of that and I need to dig it out. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Donna, this is gorgeous, such a sweet image set off really well by your super design, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet image, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, I could just join this cute bunny in his hot tub tonight. Haven't seen this stamp but it's adorable. Love the way you've done the lines & dots on the mat too. Very nice detail to add. An adorable card. TFS & Hugs - oh yes, great coloring BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this, Donna!! Such an adorable image and card!! Cute, cute!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Donna hope your well? what a super cute hopper image clever way to frame with this circle & dies..great colours & design.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.