Saturday, August 13, 2011

Just Dropping In




Hello All,


Well it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day today, so it's off to the beach. I like to do that a couple of times a year. For my post today I used an image from Stichy Bear Stamps and colored it with Copics. I used rub ons on Mr & Mrs. Owl's bellies. The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly and I cut it out with Ribbon Banners Nestabilities after I sponged it. I added some little orange hearts around with a stamp from Memory Box. The card base was run through the Big Shot using a Jim Holtz Alterations embossing folder. I brayered some Chocolate Chip ink onto the folder prior to running it though the machine to give a bit more of a realistic look to the tree truck. Thank you for taking a minute out of your day to stop by. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Donna, your little owls (and card) are precious! Love this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.