Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pastel Cocoa


My focal point of today's card is Cocoa. This adorable little mouse always seems to surprise us by sticking his little head out of some hiding place. Today he was hiding in a spool of thread. LOL
My card base is SU's Lavender Lace and I embossed both the top and bottom with Cuttlebug's embossing borders. I then added a piece of designer paper from that famous stash of mine. I stamped Cocoa and the adorable sentiment in Momento's Rich Cocoa ink and colored Cocoa with Copics. I sponged both pieces with Lavender Lace ink. Both Cocoa and the sentiment are from Sweet and Sassy Stamps. I mounted both of them using Scallop Square Nestabilities. I added a flower and some little green pearls to finish it off.
Thank you for spending a little time here today. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable! I LOVE the colors on this card and your design is just perfect! I hope you'll enter this in the C4CC15 challenge.........IF....they can ever get MrLinky working again..........or even get the comments working to post there! I was just there and found no place to leave a post or comment! AACK!!
    I've been working on the ark all day with the forthcoming 3" of rain tomorrow! It's not going to be very pretty out there tomorrow! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

All comments read and appreciated.